How I, Esther El, acquired 3 properties FROM the city of East St. Louis, IL. And how you can do the same thing around the country. 10% of all proceeds will go towards the victims of Hurricane Mathew in Haiti.
We offer open enrollment. And we archive all of our classes. So you can view them at any time!
11/15/16 7:00 - 8:00 EST
Urban Real Estate Economics-The Cheap Way
In this module, you'll learn all the important programs;
they're in each city no matter what state you live in.
This will be your foundation and key to obtaining
free properties and rehab funding resources. These tactics
work for owner and non-owner occupied properties.
- You'll learn where to locate programs in your area
- What each program can do for you and how to dovetail resources to fit your purpose
- We aid you in understanding the "jargon" an important tool to master
11-17-16 6:30-7:15 EST
Real Estate Development Incentives
In this module, you'll learn what Economic Incentives are in your
community-local governments, and how to use these to motivate
Real Estate Investors and Business Owners.This alone will turn
your income properties into greater sources of value, allowing you to
stay on top despite market downtrends.
- Uncover property and business programs often overlooked
- Learn about real estate tax strategies your city offers
- Identify and negotiate on behalf of your project with the city
- Monetize common tax credit programs
Introduction to the Paperwork
Paperwork is the bane of most investors' existence. You'll learn
to navigate a system which makes it purposely difficult to understand.
Simple solutions to complexity™
- Non-owner and owner-occupied solutions
- Overview of necessary paperwork
- Types of entities allowed
- Tips and tricks to work around local government rules
Utilizing Community Programs to Rehab and Upgrade Properties
Now you're ready to move on to the best part: securing resources for rehabbing projects.
You'll learn the following steps:
- Types of properties are covered under this program
- How to use non-profit organizations for free and low-cost labor
- Why socially responsible investing can save money
- Locating the department in your state/city giving discounts & tax incentives for building materials
- Importance of working with local agencies to lease properties quickly
- Locate agencies who will prepay tenant deposits and rent up to a year in advance
Andre C. Hatchett Andre is a nationally acclaimed entrepreneur and philanthropist. Andre is the owner of The Black Real Estate School, Andre’s Notary School, The Notary Business School and co-founder of Buy Black NYC.
Known as “Mr. Buy Black,” Andre is the driving force behind the national Black Business Challenge social media campaign that encourages African-Americans to patronize Black-owned businesses, record feedback about their experience via their cell phone, and then post the footage online using the #BlackBusinessChallenge hashtag. The campaign, which was initially planned for 30 days but has increased to 395 days, garnered the attention of media outlets and sparked mass appeal in Black economics